(Registered under Section 12A of Income Tax Act, 1961)
Waiting for your support……..
- Empowerment Programme for person with Disability:
- Donate towards School Infrastructures (Detail)
- Donate a hearing aid to a hearing impaired child: Rs. 5000/- – Rs. 15000/-
- Support a hearing impaired child in maintaining the Hearing Aid (batteries, cords, repairing): Rs.100/- per month, i.e., Rs.1200/-per annum
- Individual income generation assistance: Rs.5000/- – Rs.10000/-
- Seed money for the self-help group / family business for their economic independence: Rs.5000/- – Rs.10000/-
- Educational support for the student with disability (traveling expenses, books etc., tuition fees for class VII – class XII): Rs.500/- per month, i.e., Rs.6000/- per annum.
- Educational support (including the fees of the resource teachers) for a child with disabilities: Rs.300/- per month i.e., Rs. 3600/- per annum.
- Skill training for a young boy/girl with disability: Rs. 5000/- per annum
- Donate Crutches: Rs. 600/-
- Donate artificial limb: Rs.5000/- – Rs.10000/-
- Donating towards wheelchairs, walking aids, special furniture
- Support for developmental stimulation including therapeutic intervention for one child with Cerebral Palsy/multiple disability: Rs.100/-per day, Rs. 400 per month, Rs.4800/- per annum.
- Sponsoring a child’s tuition and transport costs.
- Sponsoring a child’s regular medication cost, specially for seizures
- Donating computers and need-based vocational equipment.
- In critical cases helping families to meet medical costs of family members.
- Children’s Welfare Programme:
- Donate towards Children’s Home (Details)
- Donate towards Health Care Programme
- Medical Camp (Details)
- Mobile Dispensary (Details)
- Livelihood Programme
- Donate towards Synod Sepngi Training Institute (Details)