PAYMENT METHODS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: The participants who registered through online registration through our website (www.afsdi.org) have to bring or show the registration Form send to the email ID of the participants on the 10th August 2019 at Parking Lot Polo from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AM.
- Payment can be paid to the account number given below: OR at the venue as mentioned above.
Bank : IndusInd Bank
Name of Account: Agency For Sustainable Development Initiative
Account Number: 100081424039
IFS Code: INDB0000394
Rules and Regulations
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you are eligible.
- Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners of 5k /7k and 10k Run, who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in. Such runners will be disqualified from the event.
- Please note if you don’t wear your bib number as instructed, you won’t be able to get an official finish time atleast for first 3 winners and thereby the official timing certificate recording your finish times will be provided.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic by timings depending upon respective race category start times, the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified (i.e Before 10 AM) must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current 2019 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the Officials.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front and the back of the vest worn (And make sure that the Number Bib is Visible). Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage.
- Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the officials and Volunteers deputed at the event venue and on route.
- Age limit: 7 years and above.
- Please choose category carefully, confirmed registration are non-refundable, non transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us correct mobile number and email address that you can assess regularly, as this will be our primary resources of contacting you during the run up to the event.
- By registering you agree that running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. – You take full responsibility for participating in the Run and do not hold the organizers or organizing person or entities responsible of any injury or accident.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all others risks associated with public event.
- You agree that organizers or organizing person or entities responsible for organizing the run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of participating in the event.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event.
- Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- Runners must wear clothing which is clean and designed and worn so as not to be objectionable. The Clothing must be made of a material which is non -transparent even if wet.
- Runners must not wear clothing which could impede the view of the judges, runners vest should have the same colour on the front and the back.
- Runners should come in proper running dress (Sportswear and running shoes).
- For Age Proof: – Runners in the Under 15, 15 years – 18 years of age should produce their birth Certificate issued by Municipal/CHC/PHC at the time of registration and winners should produce the original Birth Certificate before the prize distribution. The Runners in the 45 years and above category should bring their ID Card having their DOB.
- There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd runners for both Male and female for all categories. Special Prizes for youngest and Oldest participants will be awarded for both male and female.
- For Youngest and Oldest Participants, prizes will be given based on best performance.
- PARTICIPATION COST
Local Outstation Junior under 15 Yrs Rs. 200/- Rs. 300/- (Boys) Rs. 200/- Rs. 300/- (Girls) 15 Yrs – 18 Yrs Rs. 300/- Rs. 400/- (Boys) Rs. 300/- Rs. 400/- (Girls) 18 Yrs – 35 Yrs Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Men) Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Women) 35 Yrs – 45 Yrs Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Men) Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Women) 45 Yrs Above Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Men) Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- (Women) Free registration will be offered to Person with disabilities
- PARTICIPATION PACKAGE
The participation package includes:
1. Electronic timing chip, with 2 checkpoints checking performance
2. Runner number
3. Trophies & Cash Prize for the winners.
4. Health coverage along the road.
6. Services for runners who abandon the race.
7 Water during the race and at the finish point
Rev. Bidonbok Syiem
Facilities and Operation Committee
Shillong Run 2019